Proving Home Inspections in the St. Cloud, MN area.
Home Inspections include the general condition of:
- Landscaping, Grading, and Drainage proper slope away from the house
- Driveways, and Sidewalks, overall performance, cracking, trip hazards
- Roofing materials, Flashing, Valleys, Roof Penetrations, Chimney we check for evidence of water penetration and inspect the materials and their condition
- Gutters, and Downspouts overall performance and condition
- Siding, Windows, and Trim overall condition
- Eaves, Soffit, Fascia overall condition
- Electrical Entrance cable overhead or underground, outdoor receptacles
- Hose Bibs- exterior faucets
- Air Conditioner- Compressor, Heat Pump general condition
- Garage Doors, check for proper operation, and safety
- Basement, Crawlspace thoroughly examined for structural defects
- Main Structure all visible framing components are inspected
- Heating System we inspect all the visible components of the heating unit, check for proper ventilation, and combustible air space, check normal operating controls
- Electrical System we inspect the service panel, entrance wiring, and all other readily accessible wiring, testing GFCI’s, switches, receptacles
- Plumbing System we test all visible fixtures, drains for proper function, check for leaks
- Ceilings, Floors, and Walls check for defects
- Attic we inspect all visible framing members, insulation, ventilation, and roof sheathing, and check for water penetration
- Stairs, Railings inspect for safety
- Sump Pumps checked and tested
- Counters, and Sink Bases, Cabinets overall condition
- Separation Walls check for fire rating
- Check for any signs of water penetration into the building
How much does a home inspection cost?
- Our inspection fees are based on property size, age and location .The home is a major investment for most people. Buying or building a home is a major expense. The inspection cost is a small fraction of the cost of the home or the cost of major repairs. Protect yourself and your investment.
- We encourage you to accompany the inspector, so that you can ask questions and gain a better understanding of the systems in your home.
Call anytime to schedule your home inspection, or if you have any questions. Providing Home Inspections in the St. Cloud, Sartell, Sauk Rapids MN area.
Payment is due upon completion of the inspection and before the final home inspection report is turned over. A signed inspection agreement is also required prior to the home inspection being performed. If you will not be present at the inspection, arrangements will need to be made so that we have a signed inspection agreement and payment prior to the inspection date.