We are your St. Cloud, MN Professional Home Inspection Service
Contact us today for a free home inspection cost quote.
Providing quality, unbiased home inspections in the St. Cloud, Sartell, Sauk Rapids MN area.
Ridgeline Inspections brings more than twenty years of commercial and residential construction experience to provide buyers and sellers home inspections. We want you the customer to be satisfied, and to feel educated about your future investment. Buy or sell your home with confidence. Your home inspection will include a computerized report and summary sheet detailing the property conditions including photos.
Ridgeline Inspections will thoroughly inspect all the major components, and advise you about current and future maintenance for your home. Ridgeline will give you the information that you require to make an informed decision whether you are buying or selling or maintaining your home.
Buyers Home Inspections:
- Helps you make an informed home buying decision.
- Reveals the need for repairs or replacement of components before you buy.
- Limits the number of surprises you may discover after you move in, helping to identify potential problems
- Gives you invaluable details about your new home. The condition of the property, where the main shutoff valves to utilities are located, how the house performs.
Sellers Home Inspections/ Pre- Listing Inspection
- Sellers can benefit from a home inspection also, an inspection gives the owner the opportunity to bring to light the problem areas of your home, and fix them before listing.
- You can make repairs that will put your home in better selling condition.
- Being able to address any issues before putting your home on the market, puts you in a better position for selling your home.
- Prepares you for issues that an inspector for the buyer will reveal, giving you the opportunity to become aware of and repair conditions that may pose a problem when negotiating a sale.
- Makes your home more marketable, buyers know ahead of time that issues have been dealt with.
- Eliminate last minute repairs that could delay closing.
Annual Maintenance Inspection:
A maintenance inspection is essentially the same as a standard home inspection, but the inspection is done for the current owner. Most homeowners have been in their homes for five years or more and they may not have had their homes inspected at the time they purchased it. A maintenance inspection will help prioritize a home improvement list and find small problems before they become large ones. If you have a persistent problem with your home that you want to get to the bottom of, or you want help prioritizing repairs.This will also tell you the overall condition of your home. An annual maintenance inspection will help keep your home in great condition and prevent it from serious, long term and expensive damage from minor issues that should be addressed now.
- Have a detailed and comprehensive report detailing the current conditions of your home
- Save money by doing minor repairs now, it will save you from doing larger repairs in the future
- This will give you a complete list without all the guessing and uncertainty that goes along with home improvement projects
- You can have your home checked out and repaired before damaged or unsafe conditions worsen
Call anytime to schedule your home inspection, or if you have any questions 320-828-3701
Providing Home Inspections in the St. Cloud, Sartell, Sauk Rapids MN area